– Please consult the updated program,
– The information published concerning the boats with hp over 150 was incomplete and created some confusion. The question needs to be clarified :
The CMAS spearfishing commission has approved the initiative to extend the boats engine power at the following condition:
Teams cannot bring their own oversized boats (with more than 150 hp) for the competition. The available boats over 150 hp provided by the organization (if needed) will be allocated by lottery in the captain meeting; only ONE boat with horsepower over 150 per team will be distributed.
– Don’t forget to fill your boat with carburant before the competition day.
– We inform all participants that Mr Taieb Mahjoub (+216 25371712) is the coordinator of what refers to boats.
– Some mistakes have been noticed in the particular Rules and here is the Erratum list:
“” 11. VALID, NON VALID AND BANNED SPECIES
· VALID SPECIES
…, and is included in the Groups lists 1-2-3-4-5-6 as below
· GROUP 6
– 1000 points bonus for full quota (
2 5 valid) of same species.
· FINAL RANKING
Individual ranking: If the number of catches is equal, the athlete with the highest
number weight is advantaged.
Nation ranking: If the number of catches is equal, the team with the highest
number weight is advantaged.””